Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can I get a pic of your Hull graphics

OneMoreSet

I'm looking for some pics of your side hull graphics.

In particular '06-'13 VTX/VLX/LSV.

I'd like a few close up shots of the newer "wake WS setter" lettering with WS in the middle.

i've heard this is a multiple layer decal - background, outline, etc. -does anyone have closeups of this?

also the '07? "wakesetter" with no logo between the "wake" & "setter"

Anyone have somewhat customized graphics?

I have an '06 with black & white gel scheme (21 lsv) with no decals - looking to add something interesting.

Cheers!

i think what you are considering 07 graphics with the wakesetter no ws logo is actually the 08 graphics. i have an 07 and it has the ugly tribal looking flame graphics with the "w" on the bow side of the logo. I'll attach a pic but i don't think it is what you are looking for...

wakesetter2.jpg

WAKESETTER.jpg

I'm looking for some pics of your side hull graphics.

In particular '06-'13 VTX/VLX/LSV.

I'd like a few close up shots of the newer "wake WS setter" lettering with WS in the middle.

i've heard this is a multiple layer decal - background, outline, etc. -does anyone have closeups of this?

also the '07? "wakesetter" with no logo between the "wake" & "setter"

Anyone have somewhat customized graphics?

I have an '06 with black & white gel scheme (21 lsv) with no decals - looking to add something interesting.

Cheers!

You are correct about the graphics being two pieces. There is the bottom black and silver layer and the top silver lettering for the outline.

I will attach he graphics from my 2007 VTX and the outline lettering from my 2011 and 2012.

07 is black and purple

11 Is Atomic orange and silver

post-5478-0-81570400-1352259396_thumb.jp

You are correct about the graphics being two pieces. There is the bottom black and silver layer and the top silver lettering for the outline.

I will attach he graphics from my 2007 VTX and the outline lettering from my 2011 and 2012.

07 is black and purple

11 Is Atomic orange and silver

That's the one I was trying to find on google.....

Thanks guys, appreciate the help so far.

Hey malibuzer - on your '11 did you order it special with no background, just the outline or did it come that way - nice combo btw - think I saw your orange one at wizard once - i'm in Calgary - give me a shout if youre ever down here..

8796 - i havent noticed it before but is there generally a background color behind the WS - yours looks great - really pops -is that on a vride?

Yes it's a V ride, thanks!

I don't know exactly what you mean, but I think they start with what malibuzer has, then put the raised chrome plastic piece on.

I think I know what you mean now.

I'm Pretty sure that what is behind my WS is what they normally do (the black stuff right?). Buzer probably didn't want it because I wouldn't look right on his metal flake.

Thanks guys, appreciate the help so far.

Hey malibuzer - on your '11 did you order it special with no background, just the outline or did it come that way - nice combo btw - think I saw your orange one at wizard once - i'm in Calgary - give me a shout if youre ever down here..

8796 - i havent noticed it before but is there generally a background color behind the WS - yours looks great - really pops -is that on a vride?

I did order both of my 2011 and 2012 boats without the background.

I also spend a couple days a week in Calgary. Lots of time downtown in the office.

i think what you are considering 07 graphics with the wakesetter no ws logo is actually the 08 graphics. i have an 07 and it has the ugly tribal looking flame graphics with the "w" on the bow side of the logo. I'll attach a pic but i don't think it is what you are looking for...

wakesetter2.jpg

WAKESETTER.jpg

I have a pair of hull graphics like this for sale in the classifieds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk