Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First time out in my first Malibu boat

Smiff

post-20220-0-27023600-1352077649_thumb.j We bought our boat on Wednesday and were lucky enough to get some great weather in Georgia. I bought a wet suit for my son and we spent the weekend surfing and wake boarding. The water was 65 but once his feet went numb he was good to go
  • Like 2
post-20220-0-65508800-1352078054_thumb.j I love the boat - the wet sounds tower speakers have a lot of potential and the PO had to bags hard plumbed in the rear lockers. The heater was nice for the early morning and we had fun with the camera.

congrats and welcome. enjoy the new toy. :thumbup:

not taking anything away from you, but those are wetsounds on the tower?

Yes, those are the wet sounds horns that come from the factory.

Yes, those are the wet sounds horns that come from the factory.

so are those the equivalent as rev 8s or 10s? just curious as I was looking to possibly upgrade the boat and was going to go aftermarket vs factory (sorry for the hi jack, just curious come ordering time)

There should be a rule. "Southern Climates can not tell northern climates they had their boat on the water, Starting in October". It's just too hard to take.

By the way, sweet color combo. White tower is NICE!

There should be a rule. "Southern Climates can not tell northern climates they had their boat on the water, Starting in October". It's just too hard to take.

By the way, sweet color combo. White tower is NICE!

I grew up in Michigan so I understand... I only had 1 weekend and now the boat is put up for the winter.... its gonna be a long long winter.