Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Bags

NorCaliBu

I need a bag for my new ski and I would love to have one with "MALIBU" embroidered on it. Thumbup.gif

I'm pretty sure that they don't exist but thought I'd throw it out there in case the people in marketing at Malibu are poking around. Whistling.gif It would be great marketing. Biggrin.gif

If enough people chime in maybe it could happen...???

ive always kinda wanted a simple board bag to put the board bindings, and maybe a spare board or wakeskate, i would be down for a malibu bag!

If we could find a supplier for some nice blank bags, we could look at doing some with a MalibuCrew logo. Whaddya think?

Thumbup.gif Absolutely. Clap.gif

WaterSki World in Sacramento has plain slalom bags made and resells them for $39.99 so they're available. The bags are nice, all padded, with pockets & mesh, just like the HO Global Bag (which is a very nice bag)...I'll contact WSW and see if they'll give me the supplier's name but I won't be holding my breath. Any watersports dealers have the contact?