Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wake the World Video 2012

waketheworld

Wake the world Oregon was a huge success Because we have some of the best Malibu owners, who really stepped up this year, We Had 89 Kids, 24 Boats and 7 of them were Malibu's Check out the Video's That's how I learned about this event and created one in Oregon!!!

Edited by Wakesetter67

I hope many more boat owners will have the experience of participating in Wake the World in 2013. If anyone has interested in starting an event please consider it. You will have plenty of support and backing to make it successful day. Do it for these kids!

• Like 1

Great job, and nice video... looks like an awesome event.

I always thought it would be great for someone to do this in the nor cal area. I dont think there is anyone currently doing this in Nor Cal right now.

I was turned away last year because they had enough boats. This year, I want to be involved.

Bama just let me know if you want in this year. Our event is at Smith Lake and 2013 will be our 3rd year. I will be more than happy to mark you down. This years event will be on June 21st. You can email me at [email protected]. Last year we had over 70 kids and about 14 boats. Anyone else interested please let me know.

Alabama is definately one of the premier events, excellent venue (with a pool), excellent wind protected water, great dock system, excellent food, live entertainment, great kids and awesome volunteers!

I am constantly amazed by the generousity of others towards WTW endeavors. Even something as simple as us treating the kids to pizza night at Pizza Hut. When I went to pay the $63 bill, the manager gave us one large pizza free then took 50% off the remaining bill. They charged us $18 ! She said she appreciated the work that WTW does and that we will always get that discount. How awesome...

One unique thing about WTW is once you volunteer you are hooked for life! Here is a video of a girl talking about her first Wake the World experience.

https://vimeo.com/51473102

FMan- There is a group in NorCal that has been discussing having an event on Lake Berryessa. Get me your email and I will make sure you are in the loop.

PM sent, I am all in, would love to help out a great cause next year.

• Like 1

Is it on my end of does Vimeo streaming suck? It either does not play of pauses every two seconds.... no issues on you tube, just Vimeo. I have given up on Vimeo, it never seems to stream properly.

Hey just played the video again with no issues, Not sure why its not working for you,
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...