Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The TMC 2013 Calendar

Malibudude

Alright it's time to submit your photos for the 2013 calendar.

Rules are as follows:

1) Pictures must be of at least 2300x1800 (11.5 x 9) @ 200 dpi or more to be considered, period if not it won't work. Please check before the reso before submission.

2) Pictures of the boat on the water are highest priority, though if you have a killer picture outside of the being on the water it can be considered but must show the boat.

3) Provide the location of the photo/members name/boat model & year.

4) November 30th is the cutoff date for submission.

5) Email them to me at malibudude AT themalibucrew DOT com. Do not post them up in this thread as the quality is reduced.

In years past the cost on these is around about $20 each, that will include shipping to the continental U.S. via Priority Mail. We'll get an exact price posted up soon. I'll keep this first post updated with those that are in on the buy. Please post in this thread how many you want.

So submit your best we've got some high standards to maintain from years past submissions….

If you don't have any pictures to date to send in, you have 3+ weeks to go get some shots.

My hope is to have them ready in time for Xmas..... :christmas:

List

Sliderfill

I will take 1. Thanks for putting this all together. I sent you some pics through my email. Did you receive them?

Ryan

I will take 1. Thanks for putting this all together. I sent you some pics through my email. Did you receive them?

Ryan

Not sure if it's you but I did get some from a different email address than you have registered with TMC.

Malibudude,

The email came from rmccoart AT greenon.k12.oh.us.

Thanks,

Ryan McCoart

Edited by Malibudude
Edited email with AT to avoid people spmamming your email addy.

Can we see the ones that were chosen for the calendar?

Sure, but I've gotta finish going thru them. A few are just fantastic, among the best ever submitted. I'll post them up here.