Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

We Have Three Bu's Coming In Tomorrow!

GullLakeMarine

We have three new Malibu's coming in tomorrow around 2:00.

VTX w/ Diamond Hull (Our first one)

VLX w/ a really sick color scheme

23 LSV 30th Anniversary

I already have a demo lined up on the VTX. The customer wants to see if the VTX can pull him barefooting at 45MPH.

I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

We have three new Malibu's coming in tomorrow around 2:00.

VTX w/ Diamond Hull (Our first one)

VLX w/ a really sick color scheme

23 LSV 30th Anniversary

I already have a demo lined up on the VTX. The customer wants to see if the VTX can pull him barefooting at 45MPH.

I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

how much break in do you do before doing a barefoot run at 45 mph?

Cool. In the vtx you got Monsoon or bigger? I guess in light of this years engines I should say the 350?

Just went with the stock 350 Monsoon. That engine shoots the VTX out of the hole.

how much break in do you do before doing a barefoot run at 45 mph?

The proper break in for the Indmar engine is 10 hours. My customer just wants to see if it will have the power and top speed necessary.

I'll post some pics later.

That is the new standard steering wheel on the VTX. I'm sure you could talk to your local dealer to get one for a LSV. I really like the new wheel. The glovebox door is a great upgrade too. That thing is solid metal (Very beefy)

Thanks everybody. I'm down at the Malibu dealer meeting in Atlanta right now and their saying 94% of Wakesetters being produced have Surfgate on them. It's certainly giong to be a no-brainer option similar to the power wedge.