Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

taking the plunge - buying 23 LSV

bamabonners

We sold the VLX and decided we wanted a VTX. After the great deal offered on a 2012 LSV 23, just couldn't pass it up. Dealer will keep it over the winter.

Pics to come....

Options:
Monsoon 350
STE exhaust
Bow ballast - Malibu launch system
long bow eye
Wet Tek floor
Aquamat flooring (LOOOOVE this stuff!)
diamond hull (just realized that it had this, LOL)
Ladder - undermount swimstep
pop-up bow light
docking lights
pull up cleats
stainless pylon
dual batteries
heater
power wedge
Malivue with depth finder
12in Rockford sub
6 speakers (sound pack 2) - NO tower speakers - will add them later
transome remote
bimini
spinner racks
boat cover (will still order one from Bakes or Evolution)

Trailer:
tandem axle boatmate trailer
brakes on both axles
surface mount LED wth clear lenses
18" machined black alloy wheels
wide fenders
spare tire carrier (side mount)
rear.jpg

interior2.jpg

Edited by bamabonners

They are doing really good - word is getting out about them. It has just taken time for them to overcome the bad rap of the previous owner. They are getting ready to order 2013s. Not sure they are doing boat show because HSV wants too much money to attend.

That's awesome.....

Unfortunately, our local dealer (where your old bu was originally from, TNT), has 4 2013's, and has not sold a single one. They have 1 2012 23 V ride. Wonder how much that would go for.

bama - congrats on what looks like a very classy boat. Count me impressed. She seems loaded up too. I'm sure you scored a deal this time of year on a leftover, especially considering all the Surf Gate hype. I'm not so certain you are going to miss it. Just plumb in some hidden sacks in your LSV and you'll have a better wave, from what I've been reading. And stepping up to an LSV... bravo!! I thing you made a GREAT choice.