Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wake Island Cable Park - Liquid Force - Sacramento area!

Fman

Looks like all the rumors are true, its up and running... not open to the public until Spring of next year.... finally a cable park in the Sacramento, CA area! going to be a great summer for my son next year, its 10 minutes from our house!

Hope your son has a good paying job. I think those things typically run about

$30 an hr.

I'm sure it will be more expensive in CA, but Wake Nation in Cincinnati is only $40 for the day.

Hope your son has a good paying job. I think those things typically run about

$30 an hr.

He is rolling the coin at 10 years old.... lol, not sure on pricing but I am sure there will be day/season passes. Considering we spend at least $300/day to take the boat out, $30/hr does not sound so bad.... and the water is always buttery at a cable park :). This park is lined with trees, its a really cool setup.

wakepark3.jpg

wakepark2.jpg

Wakepark1.jpg

wakepark4.jpg

These are great for teaching board skills, but I agree, definitely a different experience than behind the boat. Also great for kids who do not have a boat to be able to experience a Wakeboard or Wakeskate.

What happens if you fall? Lake lice?

You swim to shore and walk back. So, don't try any new tricks at the far side of the circle.

These are great for teaching board skills, but I agree, definitely a different experience than behind the boat. Also great for kids who do not have a boat to be able to experience a Wakeboard or Wakeskate.

Agreed. I did the cable park at Texas watersports earlier this year.

You swim to shore and walk back. So, don't try any new tricks at the far side of the circle.

Agreed. I did the cable park at Texas watersports earlier this year.

Maybe they should look at the parks in Thailand. At Phuket they have a ute (small pick up truck) that drives around the lake and picks you up, at Hua Hin you're picked up by jet ski. Now this is the first time I've been glad to see a jet ski as it's a long walk when it's 35 degrees with 90% humidity.

I think when real estate went south they got caught up in it, as she was an agent. The maintenance of the place was going downhill hill for years and imho too much for them. Catfish can be profitable but requires a large investment and you need to be strategic in your sales....it's not easy.

Maybe they should look at the parks in Thailand. At Phuket they have a ute (small pick up truck) that drives around the lake and picks you up, at Hua Hin you're picked up by jet ski. Now this is the first time I've been glad to see a jet ski as it's a long walk when it's 35 degrees with 90% humidity.

That sounds like a good idea b'c carrying that heavy slider board wearing your vest in 100*F heat SUCKS.

I think when real estate went south they got caught up in it, as she was an agent. The maintenance of the place was going downhill hill for years and imho too much for them. Catfish can be profitable but requires a large investment and you need to be strategic in your sales....it's not easy.

I know Blair was always running around like a chicken with his head cut off....but being an old farm boy, I can tell you those trees should be 3-4 X taller than they are.

He only had fish in the one lake, the one I skied on, and watching them catch them amusing.

AS with most things, the grass is always greener on the other side, but I could tell Blair was a skier, but not so good at the running 2 lakes, raising catfish, and the rest of taking care of Stillwater Ranch. Just the cost to keep both lakes full had to be a pretty penny.