Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New horns for my Bu

andyb

Has anyone fitted twin horns to their Bu. I want a sound like it means business instead of the bland single parper that I've got now.

I note my mate's Nautique has twin horns but he doesn't have Stewart's stainless cupholders.

Not sure whether a retro fit will need a relay and any other bits.

Appreciate any feedback.

try these

www.hornblasters.com

Love those $1,700 train horns and remember them at RV parks during the night as trains hurled past. It seemed that the train driver got paid per blast...

I was thinking of car horns though like the sound my Silverado makes and not being an auto electrician, I'm not sure whether a relay needs to be put in the circuit.

I didnt like the stock horn either, contemplated the twins but just ended up getting a car horn and added it to exsiting, now have harmony and plenty loud. Cheap alternative. Mike

Can anyone else actually hear a boat horn other than the people in the boat that's honking? Mine is mounted under the driver's dash and while it will sure as hell wake me up the sound doesn't seem to carry very far. Maybe if you're idling around the docks but even then some guy with a big block will drown it right out. Are you guys relocating yours topside when you do this or still leaving them under the dash?

That got the laughing muscles worked out. Interesting to see some of the dodgy looking customers run and hide and others looking for the train.

Huge find Ronnie.