Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Announcing...

Tyger

Mr and Mrs Tyger are proud to announce the birth of their new baby girl, Lucy. Lucy was born on October 19, 2012, measures 24'5" and weighs a svelte 4800#. She loves making wakes and just chilling in general. The proud papa will be delivering a full write-up soon.

WP_000088.jpg

Lucy7.jpg

RnD%20Lucyjpg.jpg

WP_000103.jpg

WP_000105.jpg

WP_000110.jpg

Lucy5.jpg

WakeSetter%20Sunset.jpg

Edited by Tyger
  • Like 1

...tell me more about the mirror you are using.

It just has the stock windshield mirror. Not sure what else you are seeing.

Nice, You really must love that dog, I would be scared to death and I love labs. I'm a little jealous. :drool:

We have two and they are almost always with us on the boat. The fur is a huge problem, but haven't had any others. They haven't put a single scratch on the vinyl. They did tear up the rubber mat on our last boat's swim deck, but lots of other things tore that up - I was never happy with the quality.

Just curious, Malibu specs say 24'5", 4800 lbs???

Fixed.

It just has the stock windshield mirror. Not sure what else you are seeing.

We have two and they are almost always with us on the boat. The fur is a huge problem, but haven't had any others. They haven't put a single scratch on the vinyl. They did tear up the rubber mat on our last boat's swim deck, but lots of other things tore that up - I was never happy with the quality.

Fixed.

That's all I need to know... I know a bunch are using the tower mount mirrors including myself (came with the boat).. I am looking for a windshield mount... I guess I can go direct to malibu.. Thanks.

Come on dude, the suspense is killing us. I'm Jones in for an update

+ 10000

This would be the first full review of a 2013 247. Would love to see some pics/ video of it sac'd out at 11.4mph.