Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

POP YACHTS!?

atomicrider13

After listing our boat for sale we have been contacted by these people " http://www.popyachts.com " a number of times regarding selling our boat for us at no fee and they would do all the marketing as a result of the sale they basically try too sell it for "x" ammount more than what i want/ need to get out of it... Has anyone delt with these guys!? We decided to sell the boat since I will be gone most of next season due to military training/ deployments and would love to save up for a new/newer v-ride! This is kind of appealing to me as it makes the marketing side allot easier but also raises some concerns of the validity of the whole thing... Any input would be great! :whistle:

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by atomicrider13