Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My 2013 MXZ Order

Cdoogles

Hey crew, just wanted to share with all of you that I ordered my 2013 22 MXZ. I had the 2012 MXZ and had a great summer towing all the Washington state INT tournaments as well as some demo days and other events. Things went so well that I committed to do it again for 2013. Here's the details of my order:

post-12873-0-98086000-1350500876_thumb.p

Options:

Bow Ballast

Rear PNP plumbing

Battery Option 3

3 OUtlet Heater

Extra cleats

Docking lights

Transom underwater lights

Nonskid deck traction

Heated Drivers Seat

SURF GATE

Power Wedge

LS3 6.2L 450hp engine

Silent Exhaust Tips

High Altitude Prop

Sea Strainer

Sound System MXZ Pack (I will be using Samson Sports for my tower speakers and Exile Audio for my sub)

Aquafusion snap out mat

GPS speed control with Nav

Mobile Device Gateway (Bluetooth)

Panoramic tower mirror

Tandem axle trailer with two tone pain, ratchet straps, and spare tire

2013 is going to be awesome!!!!!

Just a warning: You're going to burn the hair off you areolas some hot day leaning over the side of the boat! That black deck will be HOT!! Killer looking boat though!

I think he's good, my black gel doesn't get any hotter than the white, the seats however are a different story. A slightly darker shade of gray vynal is like a frying pan compared to the ligher shade... looks cool but scorching!

Just a warning: You're going to burn the hair off you areolas some hot day leaning over the side of the boat! That black deck will be HOT!! Killer looking boat though!

Valid concern, but living in Seattle kills the majority of hot days. Secondly, I opted for the traction decking kit which will put a less likely to get hot surface on most of the areas you might be sitting/stepping on.

Went with lots of white and light grey on the interior to keep things cool in there.... looking at the photos, it doesn't show the exact interior we ended up with.

Edited by Cdoogles