Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fun with Malibu color options

bamabonners

Love the Vapor Blue and Black but it fills like it is missing something up front see how the green has the little green lines on top what if on the blue they were blue. Tower I love the white but I have read other people say never again. But they all are nice.

Ultimately colours are a very personal choice. I was heading down the coloured (black) hull but my dealer steered me away as we have to load and unload on the trailer each time we head out - and even though we have the half bunk rollers he showed me the evidence on their demo boat. My biggest suggestion to you is to try and see the colours on a boat rather than the screen - classic example is the silver metallic, which just looks grey on the screen but incredible in real life. It took us AGES to finally decide :). Good luck with the new purchase!!

Too bad they dont make houndstooth! I like the reuben, black and silver metaliic.

Roll Tide!

My last one had Midnight Blue hull. I am thinking I don't want dark hull again. Not only do the bunks make marks, but stuff coming up off the road when towing makes marks.

Strat blue metallic and black look awesome too...

Love the Strat Blue as well. Haven't seen it with black, only white.

We are trying to take a trip to the factory in a few weeks. Maybe we will get some other ideas by then as well.

4. Metallic Charcoal and vapor blue

charcoal_vapor_zps2e0b6c3d.png

5. black and green redo

black_green_zps28eddc22.png

6. Midnight blue and silver

Midnight_blue_silver_zps5cfa75e4.png

The midnight blue and silver looks awesome!

Although since you're a tide fan I'm not sure I can talk to you. You guys wrecked Michigan's opener this year in Dallas!

can't tell, but some of them look like you don't have the optional deck color. I would suggest it...It really sets the boats apart.

does a darker top deck make the boat hotter? (temp-wise, LOL)

does a darker top deck make the boat hotter? (temp-wise, LOL)

We have the Vapor blue deck color. I can't say that I notice if it's all that hot, but I'm sure there is a difference. I would think black can get hot. Anyone else care to chime in?