Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I'm out, who else is done for the year?

Levi900RR

Mine's been out of the water a couple of weeks and just needing to clean her up, winterize, and haul back up to Wisconsin for the winter.

Good year, looking forward to next year for water and waiting for the snow to fall for the slopes to open!

Winterizing this week. For the first time I was actually burnt out from the heat, ready to call it. We only went out one time in Sept.... looking forward to the cooler weather. Although looks like 90 again this week :-(...

Yeah man, bring on 2013. I'm shooting to really dial in my back roll and at least land a 360. Also working on finding a early year VLX so it should be a good year.

Get yourself down to the NE WOW next summer and I'll help you with any trick you want man! (within my range of tricks at least :biggrin:

Get yourself down to the NE WOW next summer and I'll help you with any trick you want man! (within my range of tricks at least :biggrin:

That would rule. If they actually had it in the "North East" I would probably make it :tease2:

Pulled the boat, parked it, drained everything, plugged in the bilge heater & battery charger. It's tucked away but easy to pull out anytime if the stars are aligned.

Would love to do the above the tower bimini this winter. Maybe finances will allow it.

Winterized a couple weeks ago. My girls are wimps! ;)

Winterizing this week. For the first time I was actually burnt out from the heat, ready to call it. We only went out one time in Sept.... looking forward to the cooler weather. Although looks like 90 again this week :-(...

Seriously? Come on weather is good to go at least one weekend during each month of winter.....

We aren't done, won't be done until gas money runs out. Water is still running 71....

• Like 1

I am going to try to get out at least once in November, and once in December. Would love to go everymonth next year, but Jan-Feb-March can be difficult to align a good weekend day (Not raining too hard, not windy) with availability.Like mdude says, stars have to align. Drysuits for sure. Water is now at 62 and dropping...

Been out for two weeks now. Drained and winterized, but going over small detail stuff, like idle air controller, motor box hinge, cleaning the bottom, etc.

Had a beer and a shot in her about midnite the other nite, tunes blaring and LED's rockin'. I'm sure the neighbors were ready to call the cops, ha.

Steve B.

Winterized and put our boat in storage last week of September. Earliest date since buying it in 2007. Had to cancel our fall Powell trip due to some family health issues and only 35hrs this year which also is lowest since buying. Already looking forward to a 100hr season next year!!

Done for the season but it's been too crappy outside to take the boat out of the lake. She's nice and dry on the lift so as soon as we can get a 2 day period without rain and gale winds I'll be putting her in the garage.

Winterized and put in storage yesterday. It was a decently nice day but the first frost came on Friday night, so the cold is working its way in. Unfortunately its been crappy on the weekends for the past 4 weeks, with some decent days during the work week. Either way the season is done on my bu.

Done? :no: Nope, I refuse.

Any Nor Cal slalom dogs want to get some turns in during the cooler months, drop me a note...

norcalibu at sbcglobal dot com

If you're about my size (6' 160 lbs) I have an extra drysuit that you can use once the water temps drop. :thumbup:

Seriously? Come on weather is good to go at least one weekend during each month of winter.....

We aren't done, won't be done until gas money runs out. Water is still running 71....

I know, weak sauce but I really am done. If you know of anyone interested in two dry suits let me know. One is XL, and the other is small, barefoot international brand. Small only used one time, xl still in the bag.