Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anybody know anything about this SSLXI

This boat has been on Boat Trader for awhile now. I got in touch with the owner, she seemed very honest about the boat, it has a few minor interior issues and no perfect pass. To me the hull looks dirty in the photos but she said it's very clean. I'm having it inspected by a marine mechanic on Monday, if all checks out I may go pick it up next weekend. Just wondering if anybody has seen this boat in person.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2001-Malibu-Sunsetterlxi-342201

Edited by Timmay

I would delete the link from the original post (or the whole thread). That is a great deal and if you got swooped by someone who saw your post here it wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Seriously, delete the link. :yes:

Strange that they'd put money into new tongue and brakes on the trailer....and not re-carpet those bunks and wheel well backing (yikes). Thats a cheap fix, but I hope they are very careful loading the boat onto that bare wood.

Tough to tell condition from those pics. Hopefully its not "good from far, but far from good"..... and you've got a great find.

Edited by davemac