Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2012 Malibu MXZ 550 hp

EggmanOhio

End of season and I have time to get pics of my boat on here and introduce myself. This is my 2nd Malibu of my own... I had a 2005 VLX w/ Hammerhead previously. My family also had a 1998 Sunsetter and a 2001 VLX we still have now.

Purchased boat from Delaware Marine near Columbus, OH and she is one fine machine!!!!

post-4272-0-25788100-1349928697_thumb.jp

Wow! I recently drove the new SA450 and it was crazy powerful. I can't even fathom 550hp!

Also... I love the color scheme. Kind of cool to see white as an accent as opposed to the base color. Very uniqu. However, why do you have your dealer's name printed so large on the side? Do you work for them?

IXFE- No I do not work for them, but it is a promo/sponsorship deal. Thanks for the compliments

Edited by EggmanOhio

Looks like one of the floating cottages on Norris.

Good guess

nice boat.is that house sitting on a dock?the humidity has got to be out of control!

Yep, sitting on a dock. Humidity i don't think is a problem, the owners love the setup

The wake behind this boat it SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! Spent a weekend behind it two weeks ago. This picture might START to do it justice, long, rampy with a nice kick at the top!

Thx for the pic brutha!!! :biggrin: