Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tantrum to Blind!

Love2Ride

martinarcher

You make it look too easy Aaron! Very clean! Looks like your all healed up and back at it. What a great way to end the season!

BTW - you ever get that GoPro vid form the WOW out together?...I'm still dying to see it. :)

You make it look too easy Aaron! Very clean! Looks like your all healed up and back at it. What a great way to end the season!

BTW - you ever get that GoPro vid form the WOW out together?...I'm still dying to see it. :)

I need to get off my tail and edit that footage. We got some more good stuff down at Norris last weekend, so I'll add that to it.

You winterized yet?

martinarcher

I need to get off my tail and edit that footage. We got some more good stuff down at Norris last weekend, so I'll add that to it.

You winterized yet?

Awesome. No, not yet. Drained the block, heater, and pumps tonight as we're supposed to see 30. I doubt it will get there in the garage, but better safe than sorry.

I'm neck deep in building up my own "Teakgate" version of the Surfgate system. It's been quite a project, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I'll have to try it a couple times before I put her away. :)

Awesome. No, not yet. Drained the block, heater, and pumps tonight as we're supposed to see 30. I doubt it will get there in the garage, but better safe than sorry.

I'm neck deep in building up my own "Teakgate" version of the Surfgate system. It's been quite a project, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I'll have to try it a couple times before I put her away. :)

Sweet man! Post pictures when you're done! I'm REALLY not looking forward to putting the boat away, at least Brett and Hannah have a heated area to keep theirs, so we might get some cold water riding in.

martinarcher

Sweet man! Post pictures when you're done! I'm REALLY not looking forward to putting the boat away, at least Brett and Hannah have a heated area to keep theirs, so we might get some cold water riding in.

I will. I've got quite a few of the whole project. I'm very pleased with outcome so far.

That is awesome. My uncle alo keeps his Wakesetter in a heated garage and doesn't have to winterize.....if we get a nice weekend on the off season he'll be getting a call. :)