Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How many hours on your Malibu?

JAXONBOATS

2007 Sunscape 23LSV(bought brand new in 2008) - 58 hours. This year we did better than last year, we put a little over 8 hours on the boat compared to about 6 last year. I think most of my time is idling at the dock or being winterized/dewinterized at the dealer! :(

Brought a 2005 V Ride this June 21 with 591 hrs now has 633 hrs on it great summer for first time bu owners kids love it. 10 and 7 yrs old

How many hours do you use your boat per year? Here is our totals SO FAR.

Executive Summary= 1993 to 2012 Malibu Boats

108 boats counted= Overall average is 52 hours per year

76 boats counted = 2006-2012 average is 63 hours per year

You realize thats a whopping 28 hours per year average.

Taking total hours and dividing by the number of years does not adjust for the change of ownership. If I bought one of your sweet low hour boats that has been sitting somewhere for 5-6 years, and then ran it, it would have 60-70 hours a year on it, but only 35 annual or so birth to date

You realize thats a whopping 28 hours per year average.

I am the second owner, bought this year with 328 hours on it, and I've put the rest on it. Other than 2 vacations on lakes each summer, I really only put a few hours in in the local river every other weekend, so that's gonna be pretty close to normal for me.

2002 Response Barefooter w/Hammerhead and 1240 hrs. Bought August 2008 w/330hrs. Averaging a little over 200 hrs a year. Primarily used for slalom and barefooting @ 34-45 mph. Love the boat!!!

04 DD wakesetter 665 my average is just under 100 per year since I have owned this boat. Next year should be more due to some extra planned no fly days.

What im curious is for folks who put more than 100hrs, do you trailer or left your boat on the water (lift, etc).

I know i would easily put more hours if i have a slip at the marina. Those quick after work session is definitely more manageable if you dont have to unload/load

2011 247. 155hrs.

And that with having lost the boat for a total of 6 weeks (1.5 months) of 10months possible boating months I've owned it for maintenance and quality fails. And another 2 months degraded abilities, no ballast, wedge...etc.

I would be at 200-225 or so without the quality fails and OKC dealer refusing service.