Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Waterski to Wakesetting

Gatebreak

Just purchased an '04 Wakesetter 23LSV. My experience on the water has always been slalom skiing, both open and course, but upgraded to the larger, more hip, boat. 95% of my time will be wake towing my boys (8, 11, 13) and cruising the lake. However, I will want to go old school and through on the ski. Anyone else go through this, and how is the ski wake? Not looking for perfection.

Congrats on the new boat dude! It's pretty decent above 30+. I've towed many friends who run the buoys often and they've said it's pretty nice. It's not perfection like you said, but for a 23 ft v-drive built to throw a nice wake, it does just fine.

stay hip, buy a surf board, wake sacs 25' rope, let your hair grow long and show those boy's how it's done

You will love the boat!

32mph @ 15 off will keep you in shape. The wake is mild anything over 30mph

Edited by JAXONBOATS