Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Used Boat Search?

Levi900RR

Wow, that sounds very fishy.....................always wonder sometimes with those e-bay bids.

What's fishy about it? Most auctions that have some action have their money go up at the last few seconds of the auction. If I was serious about that boat I would have camped out on that auction and bid at the last moment. $2 more make sense too, as the previous bid was 16,452 - guy probably bid 17-18k, but that was the next increment up that went past the top bid.

Honestly, the seller wasn't very bright about this auction:

- No Reserve auction on a seasonal item that is going out of season (might not be out of season for the area, but for an auction where there will be travelers it is)

- Auction ending on a Sunday morning

That boat listed in the spring ending on a Friday or Sunday evening would have went for a lot more money.

Fake - call the number and I bet you hear someone with a heavy accent.

I called, got google voice transfer message and left a voicemail. I also sent an e-mail, I'm sure they take credit cards...

I called, got google voice transfer message and left a voicemail. I also sent an e-mail, I'm sure they take credit cards...

Surely looks like a scam, Reg numbers photo shopped out.

3Mf3F13Ib5L25Ea5J3cacad570eac812a186d.jpg

This is a real nice looking one. Too bad its in CA, also I didn't realize until looking at this 2000. They made a lot of nice changes from 2000 - 01.

http://www.onlyinboa...s.aspx?ID=35513

Bit pricey for California, as boats tend to be a little cheaper there as a whole. Also wondering where this integrated ballast system is - those lockers sure look bare other than the two batteries in the starboard locker. Not a fan of that sub either.

I would also suggest local boat dealers. I found my boat because a long time customer was buying a 2011 so he asked the dealer to sell his boat on consignment. The dealer did a full check on the boat including compression check on the engine. This way the dealer has some vested interest in selling you a decent used boat.

It worked well for me, but I am sure there are cases of dealers who aren't so trustworthy.

My $.02

seen this one?

http://sandiego.crai...3337747665.html

couldn't be farther away from you, I don't think.

No doubt, couldn't be farther! But that is what I'm looking for (ideally would be a Titan tower though...)

aside from the hours, this one looks like your boat (and just listed today): http://nacogdoches.c...3310424295.html

Flagged?

I would also suggest local boat dealers. I found my boat because a long time customer was buying a 2011 so he asked the dealer to sell his boat on consignment. The dealer did a full check on the boat including compression check on the engine. This way the dealer has some vested interest in selling you a decent used boat.

It worked well for me, but I am sure there are cases of dealers who aren't so trustworthy.

My $.02

I've been talking to Peter at Smooth Water Sports. He know's I'm looking, and he's got my # :rockon:

Overpriced. Reserve @ 15k, Buy It Now at 22k.

- Direct Drive - OP wants a V-drive

- Single Axle Trailer

- Says 310HP, which means it has the carbed motor. That is a deal breaker for a lot of people and hurts the value for sure. Folks may say you don't need "x" amount of HP, the Monsoon is good enough, etc. but most will say to get the EFI motor, regardless of which one it is.