Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Used Boat Search?

Levi900RR

Just figured out the 2000 Wakesetters all came with that Tuna tower, and all the 01's came with the Titan. :Doh: This is reason 1000 why I need an 01.

That can't be right, as I've seen Swoop towers on both.

You know what blows my mind... I was an inch from buying that 01 in Tulsa but watch this:

Boat = 11K

Delivery = 2.5K

Interior = 3K

Tower = 3K

Total = 19.5K

I really just need to wait until a nice one comes up in New England for under 20G's

You know what blows my mind... I was an inch from buying that 01 in Tulsa but watch this:

Boat = 11K

Delivery = 2.5K

Interior = 3K

Tower = 3K

Total = 19.5K

I really just need to wait until a nice one comes up in New England for under 20G's

I agree, it adds up FAST! Then you may/may not have taxes and registration on top of that.

You can get a lot better ship quote at UShip.com and could possibly get it for under $1,000 delivered, especially if the trailer is good and has good tires. If you find one you really like, try that site first since people bid on it and you can kind of set your max price.

Boat = 11K

Delivery = 2.5K

Interior = 3K

Tower = 3K

Total = 19.5K

$3k for a tower sounds high. Can't you get the T1 for $1200?

He said it was a typo, its a single. Which to tell you the truth is what I want. He said the trailer still has the temp plate on it from when he bought the boat. He trailered it to the marina and it has never left... I'll post up the detailed pics when I get them. This one is a strong canidate at this point.

That is definitely a upgrade from the single wheel trailer, ha!

:biggrin: yeah, they're a little dicey!!

Hey Levi, would you travel to pick this up? I know of a good lake along your route back home so you could "scratch that itch" that you'll have :biggrin:

:biggrin: yeah, they're a little dicey!!

Hey Levi, would you travel to pick this up? I know of a good lake along your route back home so you could "scratch that itch" that you'll have :biggrin:

Yes dude, I would be... and I already thought about that :biggrin:

I tried to look at the yellow one in Tulsa for you but I think it sold. I can't reach the guy now. he has not removed the add yet. That one in Atlanta looks good.