Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Used Boat Search?

Levi900RR

Yeah... I am looking, I would really like to keep it within a one day radius. But, if I found the perfect boat, for the perfect price I would consider shipping something.

I was really checking to see if there were other web sites I should be monitoring through the winter.

Keep the suggestions coming though. I LOVE looking at boats!

Yeah... I am looking, I would really like to keep it within a one day radius. But, if I found the perfect boat, for the perfect price I would consider shipping something.

I was really checking to see if there were other web sites I should be monitoring through the winter.

Keep the suggestions coming though. I LOVE looking at boats!

In that case, we'll keep sending them!

Man, that thing is close, and the price is close to right. But MAN it's not very attractive.

EDIT: I am looking at it again, I bet if I polished the tower I wouldn't hate it.

I was astonished at how cheap it is to re-powder coat a tower. I bet for a few hundred bucks and some elbow grease, you could get it cleaned up to a real nice blue, or have it brushed down to the alluminum.

I was astonished at how cheap it is to re-powder coat a tower. I bet for a few hundred bucks and some elbow grease, you could get it cleaned up to a real nice blue, or have it brushed down to the alluminum.

Yeah, I would polish it out.

Someone please tell people how terrible it is to have ropes, towels, fat sacks and sacks of crap all over the boat when you are taking pics to sell.

It just makes the boat look messy.

I'll have to tell the owner that, it could be that he really doesn't care if it sells or not, but if it does sell he will move up to a newer one with a 3 piece rear deck! Ha, but he may take around $22k and take a few more pics and post after this weekend right after water testing the new strut install this weekend.

Here is a thread about how to strip the Powdercoat off a tower easy. Think the stuff runs around $20-50 depending on size you buy and works great and is easy. I think in about 2to hours mine was stripped after a couple coats, then I paid $150 (I think) for my T1 on my old boat to be powdercoated yellow.

I'll have to tell the owner that, it could be that he really doesn't care if it sells or not, but if it does sell he will move up to a newer one with a 3 piece rear deck! Ha, but he may take around $22k and take a few more pics and post after this weekend right after water testing the new strut install this weekend.

Ouch, Poor TRR has Foot in Mouth, still a good looking boat JW.

Edited by Bozboat

It's ok, I think the same thing most of the time! Thing was I took the pics this summer when I was really needing it for vacations and weekends so if it sold for that price I wouldn't care but would not have been able to replace it for that price. I will be taking better pics soon hopefully and updating price. If it moves over winter/spring I may can find a decent deal on a 02-04 hopefully. If not I have everything up and running the way I want it, other than having to raise the whole rear hatch everytime I want to drain/fill sacs or retrieve life jackets, etc.