Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Why We Ski

MALI-MONSTER

This is probably one of the best ski videos I have ever seen, and I think that Chris Rossi is my new favorite pro skier. MAN I WISH I COULD BE OUT SKIING RIGHT NOW!

Edited by MALI-MONSTER
  • Like 3
jkendallmsce

after 40+ years skiing and boating, I don't recall too many bad days out on the water...and the CA Delta is one of the best places to boat and ski...From Lost Isle to Wimpys, to meeting fellow boaters, to that first suceesful pass thru the course to the next PB (personal best)...work hard and play hard!

At 61 its something for me to look forward to and keep my fat decrepit body in a usable form! It gives me time with very special people. And when done even if the body is used up it is just such a good no great feeling. Just being on the lake puts a big :biggrin: on.

Edited by Sixball
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting this Mali-Monster! It's all true! Having successfully made my first few passes through the course this year, I find myself increasingly disappointed that it's 36* right now and the boat is in my drive way waiting to get winterized and not on my hoist. I can't even describe the feeling of satisfaction I had getting through the course the first time! It certainly does give you an itch that is never satisfied.