Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan 3

98buphon

I am looking at reducing my boat budget next year to make room for some other toys. For the past couple weeks I have been looking at older Wakesetters to help in this budget reduction. I remember a while ago there was a thread about there still being a few Titan 3 towers available. I can't find that thread anymore so I am wondering if anyone out there still knows of any available. I think this would be the only thing that would keep me happy in doing this change.

How far are you reducing the budget :whistle: I know of a nice vRide with a titan 3 for sale...

Brett at Starone used to post Titan 3's when he was able to get his hands on some. He's not there any more if I remember correctly but someone at Starone might be able to help you out.

Edited by Ndawg12
  • Like 1

Your boat is on the radar Nate because of that and because I've already seen it and know how nice it is. Since I haven't had the slightest bit of interest in mine though I am looking at trading a dealer at the moment. The problem is all the boats at the dealers have the older Titan towers on them which I don't really like. Believe me though buddy if mine sells anytime soon I will be contacting you.

Your boat is on the radar Nate because of that and because I've already seen it and know how nice it is. Since I haven't had the slightest bit of interest in mine though I am looking at trading a dealer at the moment. The problem is all the boats at the dealers have the older Titan towers on them which I don't really like. Believe me though buddy if mine sells anytime soon I will be contacting you.

^^^ that's the most interest I've had as well :biggrin::cheers: to hoping your Axis sells.

One of those threads was me as I bought one from another Crew member who found three. He kept one and sold the other two.

I worked with Brett @ StarOne. I hadn't heard that he's no longer there, too bad, he's a great guy and was a huge help to us.

I'll let you know if I run across one, good luck.

Edited by Hammertime

I still have my T-3 off my sunsetter that I purchased from Brett. Even though it's not currently in use I am vary reluctant to sell but if your really interested pm me.

Yeah, I was the one who came across three of the Titan 3 towers about a year and a half ago. I have to say that it was a stroke of luck that I found any, much less three of them. I ended up selling the other 2 very quickly on these forums to very appreciative members ;) They were both sold within a couple days of me posting about them. Good luck in your search! I have to say, the Titan 3 looks awesome on my Sunsetter...

martinarcher

Keep an eye out on Craigslist. I used one of the search engines that combs the entire countries Craigslist when I bought my TIII. It came from a guy in WA. I was a bit neverous with the transaction, but wanted a TIII bad enough t send the money and hope for the best. When it showed up I was stoked....until I remembered it was for a 23 LSV.....then the work began! :lol:

Thanks for the help everyone. I will definitely keep you in mind windy1 as my search continues. I'm hoping I can make something happen soon now that I have someone willing to sell me one.

Was the Titan made by StarOne or do they make a replica?

I have been browsing for a tower for my new boat and their deluxe tower sure looks like the Titan3

this is what i saw: http://www.staronewake.com/towers.html (sorry if i am not supposed to do this)

That's either a series 1 or 2. The Titan 3 looks like this :whistle:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40209-selling-my-babymaybe2006-vride/

Was the Titan made by StarOne or do they make a replica?

I have been browsing for a tower for my new boat and their deluxe tower sure looks like the Titan3

this is what i saw: http://www.staronewake.com/towers.html (sorry if i am not supposed to do this)

My best recollection from my conversations with Brett at StarOne was that Titan made the towers with dedicated jigs. Then Titan was taken over by those corporate types and the jigs were stored and still aren't being used. Unfortunate as I think the T3 is the best looking tower they ever made.

I'll keep my eyes open for you, good luck.

• 1 month later...

I would say 05-06....

My 06 has the T3. I love it and when I was in the market, I only looked at boats with this tower on them. There has to be some boats that get sunk and totalled out every so often in the summer.

Where did all those boats that got sunk in Texas go a year or two ago?

I seem to recall my dealer picking up a few when the original supplier stopped making them. I saw a few getting delivered but out was 2 or 3 years ago.

Might be worth trying tho. Skiers Pier in waterford, mi.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

For those of you looking to add a T3 tower, I stumbled upon this company when I was searching for our tower. I ended up going with a monster MTK, but these guys seemed pretty legit. The custom towers start around 2k if I recall correctly, and the owner was super nice and helpful. They are made in the US. This was the closest tower I could find that looked like a T3

http://dbgconcepts.com/towers/custom-series.html