Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Earmark Marine

40oz

Just wanted to take a little time out to recognize Earmark Marine. I purchased some Icon8s from them at the beginning of the season and couldn’t be happier. Before I finalized my decision to go with the Icons over Rev8s or exile audio, I read tons of reviews. It wasn’t until I posted on our forums about the Icons that I got an accurate review. That review came from David over at Earmark. This guy knows his stuff and is always giving FREE/good advice in the stereo section of our forums. After I ordered my speakers, shipping was fast and free. David even followed up with a PM offering to help tune my amp to optimize sound quality. Recently I had a problem with one of my speakers, contacted Earmark, shipped the speaker back, and they sent me a replacement speaker within 8 business days. Customer service is top notch! I will be purchasing a new Wetsounds amp around Christmas and will definitely be using Earmark again.

Edited by JIMJOM
  • Like 1

Hello,

I'll give props to David and crew at Earmark as well. I THOUGHT I knew a lot about car/boat audio, but these guys are incredible. They answered all my questions with in depth emails or over the phone. They also made sure that I bought only what I needed, which is nice.

I bought Icon8s (2 sets), brackets, and a Syn2 amp and I couldn't be happier with my tower set-up. EarMark was first class all the way.

Trevor

• Like 2

Thanks David! You are top notch at what you do. I appreciate your time you spent with helping me out. Looking forward to working with you again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'll give props to David and crew at Earmark as well. I THOUGHT I knew a lot about car/boat audio, but these guys are incredible. They answered all my questions with in depth emails or over the phone. They also made sure that I bought only what I needed, which is nice.

I bought Icon8s (2 sets), brackets, and a Syn2 amp and I couldn't be happier with my tower set-up. EarMark was first class all the way.

Trevor

Ditto. These guys are amazing!