Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Excited about Malibu, new dealer in Memphis, TN

hartrobinson

BuCrew,

We are stoked to be the new dealer for Malibu and Axis. We are on the I-240 loop and service the surrounding area. If you are ever in the area, feel free to stop in and meet us. We are a short trip to the airport as well if you are in town on business. For those with Malibu's in the area, we are here to serve you. PM me if I can be of service.

I'm including a mock up of our first custom order for Mr. "GrnKing"

GreenKing.jpg

www.facebook.com/memphisboatcenter

www.youtube.com/memphisboatcenter

Hello Hart !! Just keep up the good work like did Mike H. did a few years ago !!! Glad to see there is a local BU dealer .

Remember me .... my brand NEW 2005 Malibu LSV broke 1 hr out on the water , Mike came from Memphis area, over 1 hr , he brought a new part ON THE WATER , ( in his 100 mph bass boat !! ) then we fixed boat at the volley ball area on the waterway , then boated the rest of the weekend !!!! I think Mike even took you for a ride in the bass boat ??? Great memories ..... Stop by anytime , my cabin at Pickwick is over by Tads house ! We have a 2007 LSV now !

Hart - as in Hart that went to Baylor and rode on the Brazos.

I don't think we ever stopped and talked but have crossed each other many times on the that river. I had a an all white Malibu Sunsetter with a tower and we rode almost every day.

Good luck with the dealership!

This was my ride in college - stuck on a lotta hours on it on that river.

DSCN1118.jpg

Edited by Murphy8166
  • Like 1

We still ride!

I have probably been on that river 6 times since I graduated in 2002. We surf a good bit now and either ride the local lake around Dallas or hit the Brazos River north of lake Whitney. We are usually at all the home games in Waco but towing the boat down 35 is a whip

Good luck with everything.

Edited by Murphy8166
Hello Hart !! Just keep up the good work like did Mike H. did a few years ago !!! Glad to see there is a local BU dealer .

Remember me .... my brand NEW 2005 Malibu LSV broke 1 hr out on the water , Mike came from Memphis area, over 1 hr , he brought a new part ON THE WATER , ( in his 100 mph bass boat !! ) then we fixed boat at the volley ball area on the waterway , then boated the rest of the weekend !!!! I think Mike even took you for a ride in the bass boat ??? Great memories ..... Stop by anytime , my cabin at Pickwick is over by Tads house ! We have a 2007 LSV now !

We ride on pickwick..... What part do you ride on? Our cabin is on bear creek and usually ride in second creek. I had a blue and white 2011 Nautique 230 I just sold and I am ordering a 23 lsv .

Hey Grnking,

Where are you on Bear Creek? I think have seen your Nautique. We are around the point past the Haines anchor. Are you close to Mill Creek?

Stop by sometime.

BCB

I am gooch , Larry used to rent a bay in my boat shed . He bought a fountain boat now . I bought 3 malibu boats from mike . We run the tombigbee waterway at Pickwick . I own a 2007 lsv now . My friend David is over at bear creek with a 2008 lsv . Maybe next summer we can have a Malibu party again at my cabin . We used to have them with mike , he would buy some burgers and I would cook them . About 25-30 people would come , most malibu owners .

Hart do remember tad d . He worked at Memphis boat center years ago !! He is my neighbor at the cabin . He has a x star .

• Like 1

We ride on pickwick..... What part do you ride on? Our cabin is on bear creek and usually ride in second creek. I had a blue and white 2011 Nautique 230 I just sold and I am ordering a 23 lsv .

Good move welcome to the crew.

BuCrew,

We are stoked to be the new dealer for Malibu and Axis. We are on the I-240 loop and service the surrounding area. If you are ever in the area, feel free to stop in and meet us. We are a short trip to the airport as well if you are in town on business. For those with Malibu's in the area, we are here to serve you. PM me if I can be of service.

I'm including a mock up of our first custom order for Mr. "GrnKing"

GreenKing.jpg

www.facebook.com/memphisboatcenter

www.youtube.com/memphisboatcenter

I have family up that way next time I'm in town I will swing bye. Congrats.

Hey Grnking,

Where are you on Bear Creek? I think have seen your Nautique. We are around the point past the Haines anchor. Are you close to Mill Creek?

Stop by sometime.

BCB

BCB

We are past east port marina cove I think I have seen you guys also. We are in the process of taking out old dock and putting up a new lift. Next season we should hook up.

Mr. Hart! Glad to see you made it on here. Spoke with you the other day and wish y'all the best of luck. When I get back home from kuwait and make my way down there to hit up the water I'll be sure to swing by and say hi!

Mr. Hart! Glad to see you made it on here. Spoke with you the other day and wish y'all the best of luck. When I get back home from kuwait and make my way down there to hit up the water I'll be sure to swing by and say hi!

Thanks! It was nice speaking with you last week. Stop on by!