Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gotta gloat

MUpde

Yesterday I got out for only the 5th time this season; but it was EPIC!!! We went to Castaic Lake. Got there around 7:45...launched by 8. The water was GLASS!!! This NEVER happens locally. We saw 6 or 8 other boats out on the lake - 3 of which were Malibus: one was about an 85 Skier, one was a newer Wake Setter and one was a late model response LX. It's kinda funny; it was a perfect day for the lake, but no one was out. I guess everyone does put their boats away after labor day. Another good thing was the lack of wallys both on the lake and at the dock.

I free skied and felt I'm getting better. Then I wakeboarded, and FINALLY cleared the wake. My wife was driving and said whe was got 22. Normally I WB between 19-20... Guess the little extra throttle helped. Anyway, it was an awesome day. Just needed to share. :)