Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Interested in this wakesetter

Timmay

Just make sure too look at the prop the water looks very clear it maybe 10ft deep. When you look at the boat look in the small spots and see if they are clean. The boat itself looks clean. Grab the ski pole and see if it has any vibration I have always been told you can feel any problems in the prop that way. If I'm wrong I will hear it from someone on this site in a min anyway. :Tease3: I looked under resources to see what the hull was and I didn't find a DD Wakesetter till 2002. So I'm not sure if it is a diamond hull or not. How big is your crew and what do you look to do with the boat. The boat looks nice may what to ask some people about the tower if its a good one or not I'm not sure myself. In less you slalom ski a lot this is a little less and a v drive. http://www.boattrade...ter-343398 Look at the 99 wakesetter. I think the one on craigs list is a little high. Keep in mind if you find one out of town you can get them shipped cheap these days. If you like it buy it its a Malibu you can't go wrong and you always have the crew for help. :werule:

Edited by Bradley Thornton
Stole it for $30,000.00, 3 years ago.

LOL, by stole it he means he got robbed. That boat is probably worth more now than it was in the weaker 2009 market. And by worth more, that boat isn't worth 19k either.

Just make sure too look at the prop the water looks very clear it maybe 10ft deep. When you look at the boat look in the small spots and see if they are clean. The boat itself looks clean. Grab the ski pole and see if it has any vibration I have always been told you can feel any problems in the prop that way. If I'm wrong I will hear it from someone on this site in a min anyway. :Tease3: I looked under resources to see what the hull was and I didn't find a DD Wakesetter till 2002. So I'm not sure if it is a diamond hull or not. How big is your crew and what do you look to do with the boat. The boat looks nice may what to ask some people about the tower if its a good one or not I'm not sure myself. In less you slalom ski a lot this is a little less and a v drive. http://www.boattrade...ter-343398 Look at the 99 wakesetter. I think the one on craigs list is a little high. Keep in mind if you find one out of town you can get them shipped cheap these days. If you like it buy it its a Malibu you can't go wrong and you always have the crew for help. :werule:

I'm fairly certain it's the diamond hull based on the notch in the back. I ski so thats what I want. I'm not too concerned with the tower, I may even take it off, I like the lines of these older boats without the towers.