Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where is the best place to buy a barefoot boom bar? Anyone got a secondhand one for sale?

Benmoras

I picked mine up on craigslist for a steal - after the kids got the starts down and we were otherwise done - I payed it forward and gave a fellow boater a screaming deal... winters coming so you should be able to find some decent deals

Got ours from CL as well. We're still using it though.

BFI B202 for $250 new in box. Guy bought it for his buddy's MC and they sold the boat before using the boom. One guy had a bass rocket, the other an MC so they rotated.

My uncle has one off his 01' Sunsetter LXI that he would sell. Let me know if your interested in it and I can get you his contact info.

Martin

PM me about the boom please

• 7 months later...

My uncle has one off his 01' Sunsetter LXI that he would sell. Let me know if your interested in it and I can get you his contact info.

PM me if still available. I also have an 01 SS LXi and am teaching kids