Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom Boat Decals

RiverRunner

Have a friend that wants to have a set custom decals made that has as much detail as the ones Malibu uses. Any body have any suggestions or know someone that does this?

Sign shop ?

The ones I am finding only do one color or layer several colors, I am looking for someone that does the ones like the boats manufactures us, they cover cars in etc. printed on a single sheet of vinyl

Hey RR, try Copeland Signs. I don't have the number but they are located in LaPorte just on the southside of Houston. They might be able to help you with something.

Quality seems to vary a lot and laser cut decals don't have furry edges. Tracie had the Crew decals laser cut - maybe she can help.

Unfortunately my sign shop only does the colors in layers as he describes up top. You might want to contact Eric with Domednumbers to see if he can do it. I know that they can do multi-colored drip molds, so maybe they can do some stickers that would work. Just a thought.