Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
bamabonners

Add new bluetooth option to 2011 radio?

bamabonners

I know that malibu now offers bluetooth option on the factory radio. does anybody know if it can be added to the 2011 system or a way to add bluetooth streaming music to the 2011 unit?

Rockford Fosgate does not show that there have been any changes to the rfx3000.

jb 156

I got one of the ones from avantalk works OK sound quality is not near as good as the iPod plugged in. The volume is a little quieter. Maybe like 5 or 6 levels lower if that makes sense. Here is the one I got.

http://www.avantalk.com/products02.php?id=62

thtrog

Pretty sure it's not through RF and the answer would be no. I do have a puck off of Amazon that streams bluetooth and does a pretty good job. Edit same as jb, just at lower levels it's fine.

http://medallionbluetooth.com/

Edited by thtrog

nyryan2001

Exile Audio BT puck.....

Murphy8166

Exile Audio BT puck.....

I think they either put in on hold or scrapped it. I have not heard anything else about it since the beg. of the summer.