Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What year of 23LSV would you go for?

rammer998

I tried doing a poll and it wouldn't work. Anyways, all boats are in good condition and all have similar options, full loads.

1. 2008, 383 Hammerhead/400hp, 195 hrs - $62,500

2. 2009, 450HP 8.1ltr , 190 hrs - $65,000

3. 2010, 450hp Indmar LS3, 120 hrs - $69,900

Any other input would be great

Honestly the boat is more incredible then I imagined. Obviously the Maliview and touch panel controls are sick, but programing the acceleration curve per rider, OK that's over the top. The boat has way more power then you can imagine, it is a rocket ship. The RF/Malibu head unit lets you plug the Iphone in and you can control your playlist from the dash or the transom!! We have no problem keeping this one, it holds 15 and our 247 only holds 16. Even the steering wheel feels better.

099b40393f1943f0eda446d6d3a14295.jpg

Edited by JAXONBOATS

2010 no question. Maliview and mux switches, G3, less hours, close price... easy call for me.

+1, I was sort of *meh* when the G3 came out, but now I like it a lot. Would definitely go for that on a used boat over the IX if you are right on the cusp year-wise.

Edited by MalibuTime

Ya when I bought it I was OMG it has NO Hours, but when you key in the engine code and start the engine the 7.3 hours does come up. I am finding all the tags still attached to the engine, the original owner said they only had it out 5 times and with the exception of finding 3 chips on the trailer, everything looks perfectly new. We are stoked!! Took it out today but it was windy ever. What was amazing was the boat has no rattles of any kind in big rough water and unlike our 247 plowing through the rough surf this 23 cuts through it way better then I expected. I have always been a fan of the Illusion X tower and never thought I cared for the G3 but when you see the size of the bar and look at the construction you become a believer, it is mega rock solid. Friday we have family night on the water, we will see how she does, and what new things we learn.

Are you a boarder or surfer.. the 8.1 would be a beast for surfing.... the 08 seems overpriced ( but if they can get that it's better for me:))

I thought that on the price as well. I figure mid 50's for an 2008

Edited by rammer998