Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What is my 93 echelon missing here?

4nryde

Went home for lunch. Excuse the buffing residue, it's going on a hoist soon for cleanup before storage.

post-12034-0-93959500-1347481113_thumb.j

There is a foam or rubber pad on top of it where the wood rests so there are no rattles.

Edited by jk13

Guess I will add it to the list of endless boat projects. Maybe a piece of aluminum with a rubber pad, and then through bolted instead of screwed. Probably wait until I add a wedge and do it at the same time.

My last two echelons didn't have it either...I simply put White Silicone over the screw tips to keep from getting scratched while wiping the boat....and if two people are on the platform, we simply go to either end to stand....no issues thus far....

Only way to fix correct would be to THRU-BOLT the new support in place....