Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Vinyl Work for Nautique

BlknYlwT22

I know this isn't a Malibu but figured I would try posting this. This past weekend my parents picked up a '98 Nautique in addition to our '04 VLX. The boat is ion great shape for being a '98. The interior has a few areas that need some work to make the boat perfect. (Driver seat is torn at seam, engine cover has blue stain from tow rope rubbing, stitching has failed on rear bench seat right below Correct Craft and the side panels have a few X like cuts.) Is Chee someone to talk to about possibly getting some skins or does he deal strictly with Malibu. If not Chee, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Since I know I'll be asked where the pics are here are a few.

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

Edited by 2004WakeSetterVLX

can't direct you on the skins, but will say that "bubble back" TSC1 hull is one of my all time favorite boats to ski behind. I'm fortunate to have three different friends that each own one. Enjoy!!

Probably the best tow boat ever...great wake, solid tracking....I always knew I'd have a great pull ....solid as a tank...and I own a LXI

Nice ride! Killer slalom tractor for sure. I would think Chee would be able to stitch you up some skins for your boat. The biggest deal might be color matching. I guarantee he has the colors for all the Bu's, but I don't know if the Nautique colors are the same.

Have you checked out http://www.nautiqueskins.com ? Else check out the forums on Correctcraftfan.com or planetnautique.com. That was/is a pretty popular boat and color scheme.

Great resource there! I will be in contact with them to see what they can do and at what cost. I joined planetnautique today as well. It seemed to be the busier of the two websites. Thank goodness I have the fall and winter to get some ideas put together before spring!

Nice ride! Killer slalom tractor for sure. I would think Chee would be able to stitch you up some skins for your boat. The biggest deal might be color matching. I guarantee he has the colors for all the Bu's, but I don't know if the Nautique colors are the same.

Thanks! Could you PM Chee's contact info if you have it? I'd like to shoot him an email to see what he has to say.