Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Custom Boat Covers - recommendation

00 WS VLX ATL

I have a 00 WS VLX. My old boat cover was falling apart. I spent about 6 months researching to find the best cover at a reasonable price. My research finally lead me to www.skiboatcovers.com

My new cover is awesome! SkiBoatCovers had the template for a perfect fit! They also worked with me to confirm the exact tower location to make sure that everything lined up just right. We had one minor issue with the measurements for the tower location, and SkiBoatCovers worked with me to fix the problem with no hassle. I am extremely satisfied and would highly recommend SkiBoatCovers!!

This post is completely unsolicited. I just had a great experience with a company and wanted to share it with other 'bu owners.

I also need a new cover for my 99 Sunsetter. Which fabric did your order, and how far down does it come on the sides? Any pics?

I use the skiboatcovers sunbrella cover for storage and Cory's Evolution Cover for travel. Here are photos without side skirts (originally) and now after adding the side skirts. If using for storage, the side skirts are awesome, and Mike Gargagliano at skiboatcovers.com aka The Canvas Shoppe is easy to work with and right on par with Cory.

703FEC00-4DE8-45D0-89C0-A2F337AAA27E-2224-000001BAFFF4E6F1.jpg

024A4585-B3A7-4496-A8B9-A1189B1F75BE-2224-000001BE4F54868E.jpg

ba4cc345.jpg

Edited by Bozboat