Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan/Malibu G3 ski racks. Where to purchase?

notorious_benny

Hey guys.

I know that you can now buy a slide on/off ski rack to suit the G3 tower's.

I would love to buy one but cannot find anywhere here in Australia that sells them.

I have been trying to find an online US seller but have come up stuck :(

I have had good luck with buying from Bakes in the past, however on their website they dont appear to stock the ski rack I am after ... they stock the Samson brand. However I am seeking the Titan/Malibu slide on ski rack.

If anyone can help me with a link it would be greatly appreciated.

:) :)

Pretty sure they spin as well as slide off.

Slide off is good for trailing. I pull my racks off if I am towing for a long distance keeps the bugs and rubbish off them.

Pretty sure they spin as well as slide off.

Slide off is good for trailing. I pull my racks off if I am towing for a long distance keeps the bugs and rubbish off them.

unless something has changed in the last 4 months they do not swivel:(please,tell me something different!

Are the factory wracks for boards "slide-off"?

The factory board racks ARE slide off and spin, heard it just takes a few seconds to slide em off. Ski racks would do both too, I assume, since you are paying over $1k each, and they are both made by Malibu.