Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 Hyperlite Catalog

mnhays

After searching all morning for this I finally found it! I'm so excited for their new season, going to start out by picking up a new pair of boots for my system! And they're revealing the System Pro Bindings! nice...

2013 Hyperlite Catalog

I saw it a week or so ago, and I already want to replace this years marek with the new one. Did you notice how Murray got pushed to the back and he only has one board available this year? Could this be his last year as a rider?

I saw it a week or so ago, and I already want to replace this years marek with the new one. Did you notice how Murray got pushed to the back and he only has one board available this year? Could this be his last year as a rider?

AHAHAHA I said the exact same thing to my friend! I said in response "this is his last year riding, but going to be his first year as a full time coach!" They only really changed the color to his board this year not much else was done with the shape it seems...but 2 years ago he was the cover and so were his board and system binding boots!

What are the changes to the system bindings for this year? Are the white ones the same as last year? And what is the system pro?

apparently all it is is a flexion ankle strap and tooless hardware. But the full specs aren't out on em yet.