Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Atticus

Perfect Pass Stargazer GB?

mnhays

that thread is over a year old..

WakeGirl

We need a sticky on "Why Perfect Pass will never do a group buy". It likely won't ever happen. Short story, they did one long ago & it went bad, & they haven't allowed one since.

TeamAllen

I posted one on this site yesterday for the crew, unfortunately without prior approval. I guess the Mods are investigating it? I haven't heard back yet. You can find it on other forums I posted it on. I'm not sure if they allow links to other forums, but you can google Perfect Pass Group Buy 2013 and it will be the top 3 hits.

Edited by TeamAllen

Nitrousbird

If that group buy goes through, those prices are really good. About $65 cheaper than I got my Wake edition last year and that was after extensive price shopping.

TeamAllen

Why do you think it won't go through? It is being sold through an authorized PP US Dealer. I spoke to PP myself with questions about a faceplate for my boat and the lady I spoke with knew the deler by name.

http://www.perfectpass.com/?q=usadealers

Edited by TeamAllen

jetskipro550

WG, I think this one is legit. I read it over on WW

Ronnie

Wakeworld took it down.

IMO, go for this buy if you feel like it's going to go through. It's very possible that it might. We (Admins) have had bad experiences with Perfect Pass Group Buys in the past so TheMalibuCrew.com wont approve this buy. You are on your own as far as investigating it. When we have an approved Group Buy it will be right. D-Goose handles all of the approved buys and sets them up personally. I'm not going to call Perfect Pass and ask about the buy because it may jeopardize the buy in some way if it's on. I did talk to the "dealer" and didn't get the warm fuzzy.

It shouldn't be hard to locate with Google. TeamAllen has tried to post it all over the net.

TeamAllen

Thanks for checking and speaking to the dealer. I am trying to get the word out, to get this deal in as many hands as possible. You will probably never see another deal like this again. I am just a regular inboard boat owner like everyone else. Well, maybe not like everyone else, I have an older boat without PP. I have been looking at getting a Stargazer since 2008. I have never been able to crack below $1K until now. I am a contractor by trade and worked a group buy with a goal to get 10 people. $ is hard to come by these days so I appreciate a discount. I knew it would take more than one boat owners forum to accomplish. It has been harder than I thought, even with this incredible offer. I have no affiliation with the dealer and have found nothing to indicate he is nothing but a hard working self employed businessman, like myself.

rugger

Has anyone tried to buy on this?

TeamAllen

One week left before the 2013 GB will close. I heard that some orders shipped today, (drop shipped from PP) and I received numerous reports that their invoices were processed. Jody is back in town and taking care of business. There was a delay while he was gone, but thanks for being patient!!!

Get your order in so you can use your new PP this season.

Edited by TeamAllen

TeamAllen

I got clarification on the ordering deadline. Your order request needs to be emailed to Jody, with Florida Inboards, by noon Central Time this Friday 3/22/13. After that, the deal will expire and the price will return to it's usual self. The sooner you get your order in the sooner you get your new PP.

Fred2

i was in on this group buy and rec'd everything and now installed, i think i saved close to $275

TeamAllen

I'm glad it worked out for you as well as the others. I'm glad we were all able to save some much needed money on an excellent product. Thanks for reporting back.

Post up a picture of your install when you get a chance.