Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution Cover 23 LSV Question

cstk421

So I would like to see if anyone has my same condition and could shed some light on the situation. I am trying to find out if anyone has all of the following .......

1. Evolution Cover

2. Wakesetter 23 LSV

3. Similar to the 2005

4. Leaves their boat in a slip

5. No roof or anything covering the boat in the slip

The point of the question is wether or not its just me having an issue or if others have. I know many people have the same cover but may have a garage, covered dock, and so on. I don't and want to see if anyone has any issues leaving their boat outside in a slip as I listed.

Thanks,

Claudio

I have an '04 23' LSV and am shopping for a cover. Boat is exposed year around here in SoCal, either in slip or on trailer in storage lot. Want to buy intelligently...

Sorry for the delay. Work was crazy busy. Anyway the question was if anyone had issues with a lot of water ending up on the carpet under the seat directly below the tower leg. I know there isn't a cover out there that is water tight around the legs, but was curious if others get as much water as I do down the leg ? If so do you guys do anything to stop it or slow it down ?

Thanks

Claudio

I have an '04 23' LSV and am shopping for a cover. Boat is exposed year around here in SoCal, either in slip or on trailer in storage lot. Want to buy intelligently...

You can't go wrong with an evolution cover. There are many threads regarding different companies and reviews. Check them out. Good luck

Claudio

Hey Claudio, I can tell you that I could park our boat under a waterfall and the Evolution cover would work flawlessly. If our boat was left out and I was worried about getting water in around the tower legs, we'd wrap saran-wrap around the tower legs/cover and that seemed to work just fine. One quick wrap was all it needed.

Good luck