Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Skier Decals - Group Buy?

datsun510dad

• 9 months later...

datsun510dad, do you still have/make these Malibu Skier decal sets?  I need at least the suns for my '88.

Thanks.  

• 4 weeks later...

New to the crew i have been looking all over the web for The Malibu euro f3 logo need a set for my boat I have everything almost perfect with new flooring and carpet new seat bottoms and gauges now sure it the current decals are factory or aftermarket thanks ! 

12 hours ago, klingsdesigns said:

Anyone got file or dimensions i can cut you some.

It looks like someone posted a .jpg of the decals, but I think we will need a higher resolution file to do any serious printing. I'll keep looking!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

i am from Germany and habe a Malibu F3 Euro.

I Need a Decal "Malibu Boats" in the same font as "Malibu Skier"

Does everybody knows the Name of the font?

Thank you very much!

Dirk Süßmann

Germany

• 9 months later...

I’m new to the site. Found it while searching for decals for my 88 Malibu skier. I see this is an old thread, but sure could use some help finding the guy that has a connection on getting OEM ones made

ahopkins22LSV
8 hours ago, Robertf said:

I’m new to the site. Found it while searching for decals for my 88 Malibu skier. I see this is an old thread, but sure could use some help finding the guy that has a connection on getting OEM ones made

Have you checked domednumbers.com? I’m not sure what they have but they may have an option. Or they may be able to make it for you too. Great people to work with. 

• 1 year later...

The offer of that file still valid? My friend want to redo his boat and I can make these for him. We wants to do some custom colors perhaps as well. Thanks I’m advance. 

• 2 months later...

I'm new and see that the hull stickers are available, what about the instrument panel sticker, does anyone have a lead on where or how to get one of those made.  I am bringing back an 88 skier and would like to have the original sticker that goes on the instrument panel, thanks.

• 1 year later...

Lots of threads on the Euro f3 decals… plain and simple, does anyone know a place that ever made them from the images/files provided? I need them as well (91 malibu Euro f3). Thanks!

6 hours ago, MadHammer91 said:

Lots of threads on the Euro f3 decals… plain and simple, does anyone know a place that ever made them from the images/files provided? I need them as well (91 malibu Euro f3). Thanks!

Check with your local vinyl shop.

• 1 year later...
bluesparkles
On 6/19/2018 at 10:46 AM, shawnlong said:

I have the file in .eps if anyone wants it

Not sure if you still get notifications for this or if you still have the file, but if so, I would love to have it. [email protected]