Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

was it worth it ??

badbob13ftw

Took the Merced plant tour today, Darren walked me thru ( cool guy ) drove 300 mi. e.w. Was it worth it maybe, maybe not ... but it WAS cool to actually see how the boats are made and how they pretty much make everything for the boats. I found the whole plant interesting... Also seeing my VLX getting the interior installed, also cool. Not long and I will have it to play with ;)

Took the Merced plant tour today... Was it worth it maybe, maybe not ... .. Also seeing my VLX getting the interior installed, also cool. ;)

I'ld say it was worth it!

I love going to the factory, and I hope to go at least twice while my boat is buing built! Biggrin.gif

read that in another thread, cool enjoy .. I had found it interesting and a good time and would go again, if i ever get another ... this is probably my last boat kids are 16/18/20... but who knows ;) So overall it was worth driving 8-1/2 hrs (there and back) to check things out ... I would sugest it to anyone looking for or buying a new boat

I love going to the factory, and I hope to go at least twice while my boat is buing built! Biggrin.gif

read that in another thread, cool enjoy .. I had found it interesting and a good time and would go again, if i ever get another ... this is probably my last boat kids are 16/18/20... but who knows ;) So overall it was worth driving 8-1/2 hrs (there and back) to check things out ... I would sugest it to anyone looking for or buying a new boat

Don't give up so quickly mine are 25 and 28 and I just bought my fourth Malibu (Wakesetter VlX) my age will stay out of this thread Biggrin.gif

Edited by LS-One

My kids are in their mid 30's. I like for them to go with us and they do a lot...BUT...I love to take my 6 y.o. Grandson out with me. He rides everythiing with me, Surfing, Wakeboarding or the SkySki, he's always ready...

I thought that this was great to finally have a chance to see my boat one of my boats in production, also to see the difference in fabrication of a boat compared to cars and trucks.