Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Weekend surf wave comparison !

surfdude

Dude! No changes needed. Trust me , that's why this is so different , different wave , totally different experience , you can ride way way back,and ride like you have been rideing for years, even though you haven't . Skimmers love it ,comp wake surfers won't like the groove/ wash at the top, but 90 percent of people will love it, NYRYAN won't like it, because it is a little bit mushy, Iam thinking the same thing, but it is not the side to side thing, but the forward and aft adjustment and a speed adjustment, that nobody has had a chance to play with yet. When this gets dialed in it will be the new standard,minus the wash and the groove.

Man WTF are you talking about?

I did a full write on the surfgate with pics (title: 247 vs 350 23LSV surfgate) E weeks ago after after getting in some time behind one...

I went in skeptical of it...but am 100% sold its a game changer. I made that clear in my review. You will get bigger faster waves with much less engine and ballast than by tardition surf sac and lean methods.

The only thoguhts I had on it are there still may be work needed in the exact shape and design of the surfgate...and you DEF still have to sac the boat out....buit its a very big, powerfull high quality wave. And very easy to get to it quickly and switch goofy/regular.

Sorry NYRYAN I Only got to go out on the boat once. Need more time to play with it. Iam going to order a new boat next month, and will prolly get the surf gate. You said you would not get it quite yet, but I will and learn how to dial it in! By the way, is anyone looking for a nice used 11 lsv?