Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wizard Lake Marine Service is nonexistant

malibumeg

Pistol Pete...nobody likes a hater!! Not that I need to justify my no-response but I honestly forgot that I posted on this forum. I was recently asked to update my comments and I promised that I would. After serveral emails with Malibu we were finally reimbursed monies for the V-drive (still not sure why we had to pay out of pocket before a new V-drive could be installed) Wizard Lake did step up and do the right thing but it took sometime. Since then we have dealt with them and things have gone much smoother. As for the water in the V-drive, it still remains a mystery, we took the boat to Wizard Lake Marina for the 10 hr service, picked it up a few days later and went to the lake. We put the boat into the water and didn't even make it out of our bay (ran for 5 min).

This was a very frustratiing experience for us - for those of you that don't seem to understand I really hope you never have to go thru an experience like this to understand.

Really, an update 3 years later. Why bother? I think Pete called it 100% correctly.
  • 2 weeks later...

Meg probably took the boat into Wizard for some service recently and they were like "Hey, could you update that hate thread. We are still getting asked about it." Now they will be asked some more about it...

Wizard Lake Marine(Kelowna) has been great to me. Funny that the Malibu dealer in kelowna she went to is also a Wizard Lake Marine.

Don't think it was wizard in 2012. And wizard Kelowna and wizard calmar are two different beasts in my opinion.

Edited by 3sport

Not that it matters....I think boat was taken to Malibu Marine for service? Old Malibu dealer before Wizard arrived in Kelowna. Malibu marine is now the Tige dealer. It's where I've serviced mine since I purchased out of area in '09. I know they service Bu's but not sure if they are still able to do warranty work???? Probably not I'd assume???? They still have a lot of Bu's in their storage/garage facility. Great guy's to deal with....always treated me like I bought the boat from them.

Bought a sky ski from wizard about 5 weeks ago.... Guy I dealt with was cool and had lots of time to answer my questions.

This thread should be deleted...it has no value at all.

It has been beneficial to me...... Learned there are a fair amount of crew members fairly close to me. I'm going to be camping at wood lake Sept. 3-7th (weather permitting). Any crew members want a pull on wood or Kal lake shoot me a pm if you wanna try a hydrofoil or come surfing.

I bought my 2013 LSV from Wizard Lake and they have been more than helpful..I be phones them from the middle of The lake when I had an overheating issue and when I couldn't figure it out they took the boat in same day and repaired it in August, just recently I had a few engine codes pop up and lost power in July and they took it in same day had it ready to go next morning. I can't speak for the Cal Mar store but the Kelowna store is a class act in my opinion. They've taken me out on numerous water demos just because I was on lake same time as them...I would recommend them to anyone.

Ive had quite a few warranty issues on my 2014vtx |(little issues nothing major) but any time ive had issues, Wizard has been excellent at getting me in and getting the boat fixed up asap, usually a two day turn around and never an issue getting warranty. Not sure why Meg had a bad experience but but i have nothing but good things to say about Wizards team (sales & service) I should mention i deal at Wizard in Calmar.