Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Passing of an awesome guy!

maliboo

Scotty Barone was a pro level wake boarder and also learned to run 28 to try and gap the divide between wake and ski, died adjusting bouy's for an " R" tournament at his families home lake in Brighton, Colorado this week. Details are sketchy but, some how was caught in some anchor ropes and drowned. This person was a great husband, father of 3 and all around good person. I am still trying to come to some understanding and can't. Such a tragic event and loss!

Sad news, condolences to his family. I lost my beautiful, 32 year old wife in 2010 to a car accident. I would not wish this type of thing on my worst ememy. Celebrate his life, and all that he was.....