Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Used VTX Pricing?

TimD

Hey all -

I purchased a 2011 VTX last July and am considering whether I'd like to sell it and get a 2013 for next year. The boat is well equipped with power wedge, 410Hp, dual heaters, diamond hull, snap out carpet, etc. The boat has roughly 200 hours on it and it's in pristine condition, without a single blemish. I live in the Northeast US region. Can anyone give me a reasonable price range on what it's worth?

Thanks,

TD

I'd say $50k-$60k, but you should get some more opinions. My friend just bought one very similar, except a 2010 with 150 hours, he paid $49k.

Probably between $52-$58. Depends on...

1. Stereo

2. Trailer (single or dual axel, brand, wheels)

3. Board Racks and Bimini

4. Color Scheme

5. Time of year is a BIG one. $4-5k with that alone - at least here anyway where the seasons vary greatly. (Midwest) So, during the summer you could see $60k, winter $55k...same boat.

In the midwest you'd do a little better than on the coasts, but that doesn't help you.

Edited by tjklein

TD, post some pice of inside and out, it'd be a lot easier to price. That motor is going to help. That's a slollam/barefooters with kids that wann wake garagable dream.

But a swag based on what you have listed, 55-62.

Best bet outside of suggestions here is check the market place. Browse only inboards and see what people are asking, and watch eBay to see what they sell for.