Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

20 MXZ - oh yea!

bamabonners

Thanks, for the heads up. Officially hasn't been released yet and not all of Malibu knows about it evidently,

I don't mean this is a bad way, so please don't take it that way... but I got a perverse pleasure in this post since you seem to always have the "inside track".

I thought I remembered that the MXZ 20' inclusion was in a thread released on this site when we got a sneak peak of 2013 options and models?? I'm interested in the MXZ 24' myself :biggrin:

I don't mean this is a bad way, so please don't take it that way... but I got a perverse pleasure in this post since you seem to always have the "inside track".

When you try to bring info before anyone else as we are the premier place for Malibu info....sometimes your wrong. I hate letting the crew down and incorrectly stating something.

The idea is in the future to have new models year round rather than all at one point.

Guys sorry but this is just a rumor. No 20MXZ for '13. Why would Malibu invest in a 20' picklefork style boat in the Axis line just to compete with itself. Yes the Sunscape is dead but as stated earlier just get the diamond hull and you've got it.

It's a pretty good rumor. I just ordered one.

Epic... I thought TMC was the place to "hear about it first".

Epic... I thought TMC was the place to "hear about it first".

Already been addressed read previous posts. An epic boat that's for sure. Fact it wasn't supposed to be released until much later, but you did hear about it first at TMC...so there ya go.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask if there are any new information about availability to this rumored 20 MXZ.

I´m asking because I am about to order a new boat as I do every year. I had the VLX for 3 years in a row now and I´m very satisfied with it but if there would be a 20 MXZ this would absolutely be my choice to go with as the 22 is a little too expensive (at least here in Europe with the weak €).

And I have to order before new year unless I want to have the boat ready in Europe for the next season.

What do you think, should I wait and hope the 20 MXZ is announced in time for me or is it hopeless. I would really bite my a** off if I ordered a VLX and weeks after that they'd announce the 20 MXZ. Otherwise, I would also do so if they would announce it in the middle of next season...

Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask if there are any new information about availability to this rumored 20 MXZ.

I´m asking because I am about to order a new boat as I do every year. I had the VLX for 3 years in a row now and I´m very satisfied with it but if there would be a 20 MXZ this would absolutely be my choice to go with as the 22 is a little too expensive (at least here in Europe with the weak €).

And I have to order before new year unless I want to have the boat ready in Europe for the next season.

What do you think, should I wait and hope the 20 MXZ is announced in time for me or is it hopeless. I would really bite my a** off if I ordered a VLX and weeks after that they'd announce the 20 MXZ. Otherwise, I would also do so if they would announce it in the middle of next season...

contact : [email protected] he sells malibu and axis boats in Cyprus-greece and europe... he gets us the best prices and latest news..also check out

http://www.facebook.com/groups/malibuboatscyprus

were all the latests info and pics are posted.maybe he has prices for mxz 20 and european release date.

Thanks for the info but I buy my boats from the dealer for malibu boats central europe and he hasnt heard anything of a 20 foot MXZ.

I contacted Malibu directly with my concerns. I´ll let you guys know what they told me when I get a reply!

Thanks Guys!

I just received an answer from Malibu. I didn´t got a specific answer but their exact words were: "Sometimes rumors can be true" :blush:

Looks like I will get MXZified in 2013 :rockon:

Bammabonner--

The factory is open for tours Monday through Thursday but I'd call in advance. And yes the 20 MXZ is available to order. How do I know? I was at the local Malibu dealer last week and it was there on the computer as an one of the boats to to order when i was pricing out a VLX.

Good luck.