Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

20 MXZ - oh yea!

bamabonners

heard about it today (and other cool new options from Malibu this year). very cool - taking direct aim at the Mastercraft X2.

I think this will be a huge hit.

Malibu is really going to crush competition this year with some of their other options as well. Makes me want to wish I waited 2 years to buy my VLXs to get some of the new options. LOL

Ironic since MC just came out with the X-30 and X-10 taking direct aim at the 23 LSV and the VLX. I had the opportunity to crawl around a 2013 X-30 with 6.2 and every option. After being down on MC for awhile, gotta say I was impressed.

Would love to see pics on this. I would love to see a smaller 20-21 with more freeboard and deeper compartments so that it becomes more capable.

Kinda think along the lines if Nautique G23 with insane huge freeboard and compartments in a 20-21ft wakeboat.

I don't see MXZ having any impact on availability of the classics. Sunscape series is now dead so there's really only 9 vdrive models all of which are pretty distinctive, unlike (to me), Mastercraft's mish mash of seemingly comparable models.

Guys sorry but this is just a rumor. No 20MXZ for '13. Why would Malibu invest in a 20' picklefork style boat in the Axis line just to compete with itself. Yes the Sunscape is dead but as stated earlier just get the diamond hull and you've got it.

It's a touch more than the VTX as you would expect, but not unreasonable. For some reason it excites me more than the 22 did, although the 24 is just killer.

Peter

Guys sorry but this is just a rumor. No 20MXZ for '13. Why would Malibu invest in a 20' picklefork style boat in the Axis line just to compete with itself.

It's a pretty good rumor. I just ordered one.

:bash: