Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My New Wakesetter VLX

trevorb

Just got my new VLX today!! Yahoo.gif

2006 Wakesetter VLX

Blue, Black and White

CF Blade tower

2 board racks

No Wedge

I'm going to take some pics right now..........I'll post them soon.

I wish the water wasn't frozen here so I can take it out :(

Just got my new VLX today!! Yahoo.gif

2006 Wakesetter VLX

Blue, Black and White

CF Blade tower

2 board racks

No Wedge

I'm going to take some pics right now..........I'll post them soon.

I wish the water wasn't frozen here so I can take it out :(

Out of curiosity, why no wedge???

Shallow lake?

I'm not sure what you mean by shallow lake. But all the lakes are frozen up here for at least another month. Usually the river thaws the first week in April.

only 40 more days............ :(

It just didn't come with one. I don't think I'll use it anyways on this boat

Why??? Bet you will be singing a new tune before long

ok I got some pics here...........just need to figure out how to post them.

I think my pics are too big. I'll link them to my webstite when I get home from work

Edited by trevorb

Yahoo.gif

This thing is awsome.............Way better than the R/C Air Nautique I got a few years ago. The Nautique only lasted about a day before it broke!!

I may have to build a Wedge for the Malibu though!!

More Pics:

IMGP1168.JPG

IMGP1169.JPG

IMGP1170.JPG

Does anyone know how I can change the description of the topic title? I thought I should add that it is a R/C VLX.

Does anyone else have one of these R/C Malibus......I just noticed it a few weeks ago on the malibu gear site.

My niece and nephew now have a new toy to play with at the lake. :lol:

Yep....i got one exactly like it! My dealer was giving 'em out to people who bought boats at the boat show. I had already ordered my boat prior to the show but when I dropped by the Malibu display, he brought one over to me! Pretty cool. I am wondering if I have to baby it during the break-in period?? ROFL.gif

Does anyone know how I can change the description of the topic title? I thought I should add that it is a R/C VLX.

Does anyone else have one of these R/C Malibus......I just noticed it a few weeks ago on the malibu gear site.

My niece and nephew now have a new toy to play with at the lake. :lol:

I got one too Biggrin.gif Its fun in the pool, my girls already put thier polly pockets girls in, tied a string to the tower and draggin around a life ring. I wish it would go faster Cry.gif

I got one too Biggrin.gif Its fun in the pool, my girls already put thier polly pockets girls in, tied a string to the tower and draggin around a life ring. I wish it would go faster Cry.gif

If its not fast enough for me I might add some more horsepower to it this summer. I have a few extra motors laying around from some of my other projects.