Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surf vest?

surfdude

My 4year old oneal outlaw vest is leaving black marks on my seats. It also is starting to soak up a lot of water. What new style comp vest do you guys think gives the best range of motion, comfort, and light weight fell for surfing?

How about treating it w 303 and see if thats helps the "marks" issue? We treat all of our vests and have never had issues yet. It's worth a try and helps vests last a long time and not fade ect... so maybe it would help the marking issues.

My boarding vest (surf and wakeboarding) is a Helium Flak Jacket:

db_helium_patton_life_vest4.jpg

Light and easy to move around in it. Not a CGA jacket and doesn't float like one. I like it for the back support strap it has; I've had back issues and this has really helped with that. Not a jacket you want to use for tubing or slalom.