Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any idea what this bag/cover is? Came with my used '04 Wakesetter VLX.

Warthog

Hi All,

Silly question. This bag came with my '04 Wakesetter VLX that I bought this summer. I haven't been able to figure out if it's for something specific on the boat or if it's just a random thing that ended up in it... Anybody recognize it? Leather-ish outside and canvas inside.

Wider on the open end, tapered toward the other...

PpxMG.jpg

cqTtu.jpg

Thanks for any help!

I hear ya, Trent. The guy that owns Sandspike.com is a dealer for the Daquiri Wacker..... and a Malibu owner.... and a SkySki rider. We've had a good time with his setup.

But with 110 on the boat, we bought a $5 blender at a garage sale & leave it on the boat all the time. Plus I can charge or run most any 110 device I want.... shop vac, laptop charger, you name it.

Yea, it's just a 750 watt inverter from Harbor Freight mounted on my amp rack under the spotter's seat. I just installed it this spring. I have it hooked up directly to my second battery, which is a Die Hard, group 27, deep cycle. It's worked great so far.

Most household blenders peak at around 400 or 500 watts. And I suspect average use is a bit less.

Believe me, you will find additional uses for it. Especially if you don't have dock power where you keep your boat in the summer.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I have the same inverter as Bill does and it runs an electric impact for those trailer tire moments. And for running the bar on the beach, with a 25' extension cord, I can run through more liquor than gas in a given day. :) Bill

• Like 1

I have the same inverter as Bill does and it runs an electric impact for those trailer tire moments. And for running the bar on the beach, with a 25' extension cord, I can run through more liquor than gas in a given day. :) Bill

Ha! Impact wrench! I LIKE it!